First High-School Education Group Co., Ltd. is the largest operator of private high schools in Western China and the third largest operator in all of China in terms of student enrollment as of December 31, 2019, according to the CIC report.
First High-School Education Group Co., Ltd is headquartered in Yunnan Province, China, at the address below:
Xishan District, Kunming, Yunnan Province 650228
The People’s Republic of China
First High-School Education Group Co., Ltd.’s main website is www.longspringedu.com. The telephone number of the principal executive office is +86-871-6515-5502.
It was incorporated as an exempted company with limited liability in the Cayman Islands on September 19, 2018 at the address below:
P.O. Box 309
Grand Cayman KY1-1104
First High-School Education Group Co., Ltd. will apply to list its ADSs on the New York Stock Exchange (“NYSE”) under the ticker symbol “FHS”.
First High-School Education Group Co., Ltd. made the first public filing on January 13, 2021.
First High-School’s fiscal year ends on the 31st of December.
Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, Professional Corporation.
KPMG Huazhen LLP.
The Bank of New York Mellon.
First High-School Education Group Co., Ltd. (the “Company”)intends to use its net proceeds from the IPO and the concurrent private placement primarily for:
(1) establishing new schools and pursuing strategic acquisitions and investments,
(2) recruiting prominent teachers and training quality teachers, upgrading the Company’s standardized curriculum and investing in teaching methodology research,
(3) upgrading the Company’s information technology systems, building “smart campuses” and purchasing teaching equipment,
(4) making lease payments under certain sale and leaseback arrangement the Company entered into with a financing leasing company in August 2020, and
(5) funding the Company’s working capital and general corporate purposes.
First High-School will file periodic reports, including Annual Reports (Form 20-F) and Quarterly Reports (Form 6-K), with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). These reports will be available on the SEC’s website at www.sec.gov as well as on the SEC Filings page via the same website. Investors can also find above reports on First High-School Education Group Co., Ltd.’s IR website at https://ir.diyi.top/.
For inquiries, please contact:
First High-School Education Group Co., Ltd.